Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sorry 4 the Waste


Weezy F. Baby and the F is for.... shit  lots of things when it comes to this instant recyclin bin classic. Failure, Fuck up,  and all out Fuck boy, yea the latter two are two word phrases but this my blog so Idc I make the rules. So early Wednesday morning tracks one by one slowly started poppin up online til round 5 am the whole damn thing was out o die hard weezy fans bout pissed they birdman PJs wit Christmas morning joy when they woke up & seen it out. He got a couple tracks on there that are dope ill admit (while accompanied the most hilarious verse in the history of rap by my man Lil B) that & I like to give shit more than one listen before I judge it but wit weak bars up & down that shit it gives you no choice but to say GTFOH. You sorry for having ya fans wait but you give them this shit to lay them over til ya album thats been pushed back cuz of week drops? Yea u back on drugs dog we know it. Sorry 4 the wait? NO, sorry 4 the waste. The waste of stolen WiFi to get this shit, the waste of disk space
in my iTunes (that I recovered once I deleted it), the fuckin waste of thought to consider downloading it in the first place. Now many of us who have rode wit weezy since he was a hot boy have noticed one thing... NIGGA FELL OFF! like jumped out the world trade center fell off yo but dont tell his stans that cuz he the same beloved baby kissin cornrow having wayne who told the DJ that was his DJ to go. You cant tell me that the wayne of today, the one wit long hair he dont care bout in the latest strawberry shortcake pink colored skinnys aint pure fly covered shit right now YOU JUST CANT! O I haven't felt like this since he got out of jail, nope I noticed this shit waaaayyy back when Carter 3 dropped. How you go from Carter 2 (his best album to date) to a strong run killing every guest verse you were on in a 2 year period to the best mixtapes around to Carter 3. TRASH. Nigga was more focused on "dope" bars every song than actually making what we call a fuck SONG. Some say growth its good I say no fuck drugs & his camp, but I said nope Mr. Young Tuna fish will bounce back..... No Ceilings dropped I was like my nigga back Lil Tunechi on his feet running shit again thank you jesus smh NOPE WRONG! nigga said got my ass again & dropped a rock album as well as an hiphop album while playin ass pirate in jail. Gets out gets off drugs and just infests perfectly good songs with features that should of never been. Weezy get the fuck off mars and come back nigga shit not look good for u round the chart... matter fact I take that back, he will have the "hottest" album the the "craziest" songs full of the "dopest" verses smh forgot who I was speaking on. But o well he still will sale his stans still dont care & im jus gonna continue tweetin & bloggin my life away...

& I wasnt lying when I said INSTANT RECYCLIN BIN CLASSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment