Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So You Skate Now My Nigga?


Like I don't get it, like wtf is going on. Why is all these rappers tryna be skaters now like get your ass in the booth and drop some quality music but it's kinda hard for lil Wayne to do that so anyways... Just give me a good reason why you niggas want to tote guns, rep your sets, and bust pop shove its into a nose manual coming off a rail. At first when I heard Wayne was skating I was like yea get this nigga the fuck outta here. He really trying to capitalize off skating just to gain more fans smart but don't use a culture for money. After some time it showed he really was trying to get good at it and better he skate after every show at every city he goes to so my thoughts on it changed since he was embracing the skate culture and not usuing it. Skaters take the skating lifestyle very serious. Travis from Gym class heroes got jumped by some skaters cause he was on they park without permission YEA ITS THAT SERIOUS!
Terry Kennedy had some words for Lupe over this shit cause he felt Lu was just using the culture to gain popularity. I was on UNC campus in skating apparel and niggas walked up to me with they boards on some G checkin type shit and asked me do I skate, I said I used to but I stopped, they said never stop you gotta keep going grab a board and come out they will be around. That shit hit my hourt (heart to cali niggas smh pre-nun-ciate!) they all stick everything is love just respect all of that shit I dig that yo. Ok but i thought the problem with rappers skating stopped nope this lil big head nigga little twister, Cory gunz & niggas from his militia gang crew "skate" now like seriously you was just shooting niggas 12 bars ago now you poppin ollies nigga? I didn't hear you mention dropping in on a vert ramp while you was out of your lima bean nigga. Little twister young so of course he gonna do what weezy do thats his boss. Thought it was done there NOPE YALL WERE WRONG, the biggest copy cat in the soldier boy who hops on every fucking thing "skates" now like this guy uploaded a pic saying he was doing a trick with the board flad on the ground and him bout 3 feet in the air above it yea sir great trick smdh. Shit is not a fad you rappers need to chill out if you not really about it thats all. If you not tryna get good at it just relax & buy new cars new chains weed liquor and fuck a couple bitches do that shit iight.

No comments:

Post a Comment