Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Poor Lil Flipper



*sigh* idk idk idk... like for some reason I feel the end is near and the Mayans left this tidbit of trash out of the details. No I'm not talkin bout this broad rockin one of the most hideous absurd atrocious diabolical weaves known to all mankind. No I'm not talkin about how she got the nerve to have a fake Vevo account posted like Paul wall on the streets of YouTube. Nope not even mentioning the 2.5 megapixal razor phone recorded video I'm subjecting y'all to watch. I'm talkin bout the cameo the feature the resurgence of the guy who gave us the hottest beat sampling the baddest broad in video game history. This nigga Lil Flip is BACK..... in the worst way. Its one thing if he jus slid in the booth swingin his lucky charm over beats hot enough for us to not focus on the garbage his pen pad & brain comes up with but to slide in this monstrosity they wanna call a video, o the fuck no. Yall enjoy this shit I got my laugh outta it o, how the backup dancers badder than the main act :(

No comments:

Post a Comment