Friday, February 21, 2014

Dollar Fry Your Way to Marriage

You got to start from somewhere to end up where you wanna be. I so could end this post right there with that wack ass quote but I'm not. I'm here to talk to you ladies. The ladies who expect a man on first outing to be willing to break his neck and bank for your not so at the moment special ass. We see that near 40" Malaysian blowing in that wind. That shit non tangled than a muthafucka & smelling fresh off the horses ass, YOU GOT MONIES! But its not bout if you got money, that don't matter truly when you looking for a gentlemen to be a man about it. Just don't walk around with the mentality that men need to dish out. Who are you? Like off gates give you the world? what if your pussy stank? Got a STD chillin in the closet with the crypt keeper? Son a fa.. never mind but yea we don't know if you're worth it but that does not mean we as men won't push to see. You see that sign? Them golden arches? I offer you a a simple dollar fry, drink and McFlurry and you TUH! me it's over. Who you think you are? O, Guess from first meeting I gotta hit you with PF Changs Huh? Bitch Please! Appreciate the finer things in life like a McChicken and Dollar tea. You
"O thank you" a man to that hell he might cop you your favorite snack from the corner store on some "I was just thinking bout you" type cutesy stuff you know? Then You move up a level. I'm hitting the bar this weekend you wanna join? Yup, he asking you out to dig in them mozzarella sticks. Bitches love mozzarella sticks b.
Now it's like well damn now what let me get my monies up she cool as all fucks. "Hey I wanted to know if you wanted to hit Applebees later this week if you were available". Now I know some you fake boujie *if that's how that damn word is spelled* broads sucking your teeth cause y'all minds jumped straight to that 2 for 20. DAMN RIGHT! Get full for the low. And trust I'm getting us right on them drink specials boo. That's when we see you enjoying us and the things we can offer at the time. Means a hell of a lot. Now this when things move to how much money we have, how special you are and what you are giving back in return. All those come with a plus Ruth Chris, PF, ALLUHDAT getting offered to you ladies. Now I'm not saying all men are willing to go through this simple process. Some jump the gun and end up hurt all cause they factor in what they did to what you truly wanted. If you wanted to be his girl, of course that dollar fry he offered when y'all first met was appreciated. If you was being nice and gold diggish accepting his offers to lavish but turning a stiff weave to some Mickey D love, he a bum. We take in account subconsciously the things that bond us. Yes I know I only spoke on food but food is a necessity and one of the many ways we can bond. Trust there is more in between like conversation, personality, looks, etc. that goes with all this but from a food aspect dating and a clear sign of treating you, hey it counts. I just know when your ass was in college starving and oodles was in the cabinet with a Capri sun in the fridge you can't tell me your life wasn't saved by some young man. Just can't go in wanting a man to give you the world if you can't accept the little bit of country he can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment