Thursday, June 19, 2014

Carolina: The Album


TODAY IS THE DAY! JUNETEENTH! A HISTORICAL DAY! Had to get that out but still historical for my black people. please educate yourselves on this very day here. Now in the mean time the reason you came to my site. MY ALBUM! ITS HERE! I'd like to thank those artists again who had submitted tracks & that I personally worked with to bring ya'll this. My first album. embrace this moment with me as I am embracing all the congrats I have received since announced. I wanna thank A.T. M. Quote, my StackBoi fam, T. Walker, Rakeem, Kaj, my ratch sis Simone, Chrissy, Nella Bee, Queen Ray Ray, Ashtray Dre, Lady Souf, Chok-Mak, DJ YRS Jersy, N-Tone, Young Dirt, HoodRich Milli, Brob, my family, my friends, very cliche but never the less my father God & the hoes... cant forget them hoes, chicken, juice, Liquor, & again THE HOES!

Carolina: The Album: Download

UPDATE: Here is the 1st track "Tarheel Blue" that the upload left out please download as is the start of the album: Download make sure to add as the start of my album in your folder.



No comments:

Post a Comment