Monday, November 17, 2014

Wife Duties But I'm Your GF



I know one thing. Women are very, very, very, very, VARE-REEY confused individuals to be the same individuals that know what they want in and out of something. I have been confused myself on a certain thing that stay coming out some of their mouths when a relationship does not go their way. What do y'all mean when it comes to maybe "wife duties" should not have been done and y'all should have stuck to girlfriend things. I am interested to know. I am highly intrigued. I am a man who just wants some shut up and food from time to time. First off what are girlfriend duties? Second off what are wife duties? Third off when is a nigga sandwich and beer arriving to his couch while I cuss my team out for losing on a beautiful NFL Sunday? Too many questions, just too many questions.


So I will get to guessing and questioning until an answer may come my way. So I'll start at the top, Wife duties. Are wife duties cooking, cleaning, going half on the bills, raising our kids, taking care of home in general? Picking me up when I am currently down? Full time love and care? Trips near to the furthest of corners of the world with the one you love? Well damn those seem like great duties to take on as a wife but where does that leave the girlfriends to do? Go out to eat for an above a dollar fry and a corny Netflix movie? A few pictures on the internets to show off "the love"? simply just chilling and nothing more than the occasional meat slid in her buns for the winter months? In my eyes that will separate the duties. Thing is when will he be like "Well bitch not to call you bitch but bitch you is my wife now so time to up those duties."? He has to know it's worth it first right? So he going to need a couple meals here and to see how you can fuck the kitchen up. That man will have to see if you are a pig or a neat freak. Can you handle your business or you need your hand held cause you're still a little dependent lady you not ready for the world? Can not expect someone to make you that wide without I guess "These duties" being previewed in a way. Stop taking one situation you put your all into as one you wanna regret the actions that took place on your behalf. Put your all in or none at all. Tell me you can make it far holding out on who you are and can be with someone and I will accept that there are different duties outside the damn title. You want to cook the biggest Sunday dinner and plan a birthday while battling that man level 37 Bunyan with barrage of cocoa butter, YOU DIG YOUR HEART UP INTO ALL THAT SHIT! Never second guess what your heart made you invest in without understanding the character you developed for yourself over time. Trust, yea the concept makes sense but Jesus it damn sure don't that's why I can only say.... fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment