Monday, April 4, 2016

There's This Girl...


See there's this girl
I see her every morning
On my way to work
Can't help but smirk
Wish I knew her name
Just to say hey
But she got me shy
Why I'm fuckin' shy
Feeling like I'm five
But I'm over 25
She quick to toss a look
I'm quick to catch her eye

See there's this girl
Short hair slim waist
Chocolate is the skin
Wouldn't mind a taste
Gotta mind the pace
Gotta mind the place
Gotta mind the space
Sweet smell smooth tough
Gentle being never rough
Back to minding her taste
Never minding her taste
My mind forever her taste
O there go my pace
Slow down this ain't a race

See there's this girl
Baby stay fly
Her business on her mind
She works it out fine
She mind it well
Mind is well
Mine as well
Take the time off
Mean might as well
Her might is well
Strong
Baby hold her own
Grown
Always in her zone\

See there's this girl
Hair all curly
Lady stay girly
Never one that's childish
Down for that wild shit
Love to say it's my shit

See there's this girl
This girl happens to be you
These different women
All descriptions that's true
Glance in the mirror
They all fit the make up of you

No comments:

Post a Comment