Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fuck Your Beard, Yea I'm Hatin'

It took me 22 years yes 20 FUCKIN 2 YEARS to grow these lil pricks under my chin and you hoes swear up n down yall love a beard. FUCK A BEARD! Now for u women older than me this ain't towards yall cuz u old buzzards most likely like them rough construction workers Ike Turner lookin muhfuckas who will hit you if you don't apply enough mayo on they ham sammich. This is mainly towards u bitches my age screamin out on twitter you love a man with a beard like the hairs on my chinny chin chin won't tickle the shit out ya while I'm deep sea diving. I know for a fuckin FACT that yall young tricks frontin to fit in cause you used to be all "cut that shit off" "you look like a damn bum even more with your jobless ass"
"dirty faggot" don't worry my walls speak and that's what it said them hoes be speaking bout them bearded niggas. Now these damn chin hair groupies saying beards over everything, o ok u musty clit bitches lie again. Do you know how long it's gonna take me to get a beard? I don't have the money for hair implants no ma'am I do not so i gotta struggle with these lil face pubes for another 10 years and I'll still look like somebody son. I get why yall jumping on the beard band wagon cause yall don't wanna be on a date with a nigga like me standing at the popcorn line and have someone say "awww your lil brother is cute" "damn girl ain't he to old to be babysat?" Shit one chick told me I made her feel icky when she found out how old I really was. NIGGA SHE SAID ICKY smh I didn't know how to respond I felt lightskinneded for all of 2.5 seconds and considered suicide like them lightskin fucks do before they sleep at night. I'm cool tho, me and these furs will enjoy nice cheap restaurant meals that me with a 12 & under face can afford while yall enjoys 211s & ice houses on the back porch while eating boiled peanuts conversing bout back in the day shit with those bearded guys. But when my shit grows all the way in and I'm walking round these streets with the Jafar goatee DON'T expect me to get down n alibaba anywhere between them thighs ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment