Thursday, September 1, 2011

Doug Don't Like...9.1.11

Doug don't like Wachovia: Them muthafuckas had my money for a week talkin bout my account closed but when I rolled up on them they said my money been in there smh. I'm eating noodles & drinkin water dreaming that its Red Lobster biscuits and these fucks had my money. Then they had the audacity not to have no got damn candy WTF!!! really? REALLY? no candy tho... o ok smh
Doug don't like beef noodles: just wanted to point that out since I mentioned noodles earlier. Them shit call for instant depression yo like seriously I shed couple imaginary thug tears while eating them. Ill never grab another off the walmart shelf again all chickin everything for now on when it comes to that top ramen struggle.
Doug don't like long classes: the fuck we need to be in class for 1hr 20mins and you stop teaching within the first 30? Really don't like classes period. I'd rather tweet, blog, listen to music, drink, then go do hella hoodrat shit wit the homies but whatever school comes first

No comments:

Post a Comment