Thursday, March 21, 2013

Miley Cyrus Twerking in a Unicorn Suit to WOP



Last night was ruined thanks Miley. Bum ass twerk, bum ass unicorn suit, bum ass ass cheeks, bum white bitch. Where is ol Billie Ray crusty white ass to put this young trash on timeout shit. Like I never seen something this horrible in my life like ok Im Lying but Jesus I never have. I really wish i never took down a couple white joints back in the day when my eyes gazed this. But now look whats going on...



...................................................................................................................................................................NIGGA!
Tell me suicide wasn't contemplated. I wish I could destroy the whole internets right now so that no other would suffer the visuals of more horrible twerkage but then I can't tweet I'd have to listen to my girl complain bout girl stuff that Im supposed to pretend to pay attention. Yall Im not even gonna say enjoy the vids please dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment