Thursday, December 19, 2013

Are lightskin Girls The Devil?



YES! Just look in the mirror when you wake and ask yourself, "How many sins this yella thang gonna make me commit today"? Don't feel stupid young lad, that's not thirst, that's just the natural good ol lightskin woman spell on you. She pretty nigga, no I'm not saying cause she got the complexion of a Mickey D's golden arch, but cause on one them days God made, IDK I believe the 11th day, God said "Here behold.... a pretty bitch" or something like that but don't search for it I might be lying who knows. Just know they say civilization started in Africa meaning black people meaning Eve was telling Adam eat the apple or no pum for him just so she could see him eat it knowing she was fucking round with that snake on the low.


His pimp hand wasn't strong for the shining melanin brought forth upon him. Sucka ate the damn fruit an all she could say was "oops! *shrugs*". BITCH "OOPS! *shrugs*"? I'm naked and out my house. I gave you a rib and all I get back is oops? SMH! But he stayed cause she lightskin. Now all men fall to it. Since the dawn of the first yaaaaasssss bitch edges laid hunty yas, Men have fallin'. Give you their numbers to ignore you. followback on Twitter to curve you. Get you all hot & lusty to send that meatmail to expose you as thirst. All that for you to continuously million man march in the coldest winters to the hottest summers for their entertainment. They are evil. The spawns of hell. The worst best damn things on this earth. You pray to Jesus to forgive you for your lightskin girl controlled actions but he ain't hearing that shit. My nigga JC himself tryna give them blessings but they curving him. Nothing we men can do but sin on in the palms of the yellow bitches hands. But guess what I'd sell my soul for one in 2secs flat bet that with curly hair & a plump booty, damn right!

P.S.

No black sista soulja girl I'm not calling your ugly ass ugly. I'm simply stating you not as evil as them yellow demons. Shut up and be happy with nagging Lil Ray Ray ass bout not noticing you plucked one hair out your brow and lost .0275lbs hoe because he to busy working at his job to show you any attention cause "he don't care"

No comments:

Post a Comment