Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Classic Man


annnnnnnnnddddddd I'm back... to ask wtf is a classic man to you? Yes I came back to talk directly to YOU! I don't know if I was missed but I know you missed me. AN E WAYS, classic man, who is this guy? Is he the guy who opens the door when it's a night out to grab a quick McDonald's meal and a rello? Maybe just maybe he is the guy who is just himself. A gentleman and an asshole.
Who the hell knows but, really to you what will make you call someone a classic man? Just know right now it's raining 2015 baby your ol retarded ass better have an umbrella for that $300 weave a nigga skipped out on child support to cop you. You looking good in the snap chats, all in a million angles of IG filters but not smart enough to dodge the rain wit that brella cuz me the "man" supposed to have that thang flapped open to protect you? NOPE! How bout you check the weather channel because the cable is right there, your phone told you, ya country ass smelled it in the air. O, no it doesn't stop there because me the man supposed to lay this nice jacket I risked late fees on the rent to cop on a puddle for you to walk on. ha ha ha ha ha... wait.. more lowercase ha ha ha ha. You got that 20/20 baby better walk around that shit. But avoiding all that simple water pleasantries stop me from being a classic man? No random flowers because it's Thursday? Well did you think I might've needed to drop that good 5 on pump 10 to come right up the street to give 20secs of this loving? You did not, bet you didn't, know you didn't. Hey, just remember on date night when we go dutch dude had to cop them new kicks for you while being a broke boy as best he could. O, you wanted them fresh lobster tails, skrimps, and tequila shots you ran up the tab with all on a nigga discover card? No bitch, no. Better put them shoes on the table and throw up them red lobster biscuits and free water we may have a deal. But hey classic man or not? What is one? It's hard and too much for you when it's easy to do it for yourself while just being himself. *ok I don't know WHAT the fuck I tried to say last sentence* I guess... I mean.... fuck it. Only thing that matters is can a nigga fuck or not off a "Hey, how you doing? Let's look good in a IG pic til I call you bae til we fuck til I claim you til you think you the one til a whole bunch of non important arguments makes us call it love but really we just having non important arguments til we find someone else to fuck without telling the person we think we love". So as I ask what a classic man is, before you label and define what you think one is, tell yourself you can at least do something for your damn self before asking someone to do what you think they supposed to do.

1 comment:

  1. why does everything you write seem directly indirect, who are you talking to lol? also, what kind of women do you know that live like this?

    ReplyDelete