Friday, June 12, 2015

I Luh God but Trap Gospel?

Before I'm judged for I have sinned by not whipping up a brick or two to this joint soon as the bass hit. I'm sorry but trap gospel? Idk if I'm too ok with this I mean ok it is from half of the Holy ratchet sisters Mary Mary. What's wrong with me? Nothing I "luh" God too but is it ok if the plug send me in something cross the border as I bop to this? Yes God blessing all the trap niggas word to future Hendrix but I ain't no like this!
Quarter brick, whole brick, PRAY! Gucci ain't tat a lightning bolt ridden ice cream cone on his face for me & the deacon to be in front the choir with the Pyrex pot water whipping in the name of the Lord. Creflo Dollar might not condone but pastor troy does. So what can I do? 1st Baptist Trap house may see me Sunday with the birds if this get in my musical rotation.

1 comment:

  1. LOL it's not trap if it does not mention drugs. I think she was trying to connect with an untapped market in her industry... the youth.

    ReplyDelete