Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Weave Debate *its yours cuz you bought it huh*



Weave weave, weave weave weave weave smh, lord why was the black community blessed with this gif.. curse, curse I mean? Now nothing is technically wrong wit the W word but its just to much at times. Look around, people buy weave just to buy it just cuz they can and its "theirs" cuz of that. Yes I know white women where weave too but not that much and they not depended on it. I could see if you were getting braids or you bald headed or you struggling wit a lack of edges sheesh
but to have a head full of hair and say to yourself "let me go to the hair store get me a weave real quick girl you off? You tryna put this in for me later?" is real ridic and stupid. Dropping 50+ dollars to turn around and complain how yo head feel so heavy, how hot your head is wit it in, struggle to keep it from getting wet, yea yall set yourselves up to be agitated 24/7. Like i said earlier nothing is technically wrong with it just at times its to much at times. i mean i dont mind sitting down in class and the smell of burnt paper flows from ya head to my nostrils ima let u cook cuz u cute but if u ugly no m'am get from the fuckin vent u killin us all. im not tryna leave the class poisened by the horse ass strings sewn in ya scalp iight. O and dont tell me not to touch it cuz thats gonna make me wanna touch it more. You put it in ima pull it out (catch my drift) but its whatever yall women do yall iight i truly do feel yall are more depended on it than yall natural hair tho *shrugs*

2 comments:

  1. Honestly white women depend on weaves more than you think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than white actresses, when have u around school & in public seen a white woman wit weave compared to black women in society?

    ReplyDelete