Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bruh, SHE DONT WANT YOU! aka why you so thirsty for?



Ladies you all have came across em, yes the guy who shows out of this world type thirst from sun up to sun down to get with you. The thirst that makes you log off FB in 2.5 secs flat. The thirst that makes u not wanna tweet on twitter cuz he gonna go hit u up in your DM's to speak to you as if he doesnt already have your number. Hell sometimes these type of guys will @ u on twitter & text u at the same time to let you know they did one or the other. The kind of thirst to where you notice he tried to talk to every girl in your circle now he moved on to you. Sometimes we guys be talkin to a girl & this thirsty ass dude wont care if you feeling that guy he still will talk to you, friend or not. Yes ladies they want you but dont get the picture that you dont want them. you hit them with a couple lol's they feel they slowly getting closer to the box with every corny joke they drop upon your ears. They wont get the picture until you break they heart then they accuse you of playing hard to get.
Dont worry ladies some guys are on yall side and we also laugh at these disastrous attempts at sweepin you off your feet that these clueless fucks use. Now fellas I took the time to recruit my homegirls @TorrixAmore & @_MsMaryPOPPIN to give yall some quick hints to when yall good $ & when yall need to jus give it up.

@TorrixAmore:

Signs I show to let a guy know I'm not into him:
*Half way answer their questions
*Ignore them
*Make no effort to talk to them/hang with them
It's pretty simple to me. The thing I think guys need to realize is that you need to be observant! The best way to tell how someone feels sometimes is with time. So, don't be so clingy, be cool and see how she reacts to certain situations THEN see how you should go about trying to get at her. Most girls can't stand clingy guys! I know I can't. 
One of my greatest pet peeves is a guy acting like he's interviewing me. Don't ask awkward or boring questions; if you're taking up time with a person you'll find all of that info out. Where some guys mess up is they try to go straight to being your boyfriend FIRST, just be her friend. That's how you find out the true girl. Don't use wack pick up lines and all that lame stuff, just be you. If you're clingy, I'll just be mean. 
Being thirsty is highly unattractive! Not saying you shouldn't show interest, but don't do too much! If she's not feeling you, get over it. 
When I am into you, you'll see an effort being made. I don't really like playing hard to get cause I don't see the point. If I want somebody, I want them. If I don't, I don't. I'm also a very observant person, so if I don't see a guy making any effort I'll hold back. I react based on guys' actions. 

-From Victorri J. Taylor


SIGNS OF IGNORING A THIRSTY NIGGA

walking away when they trying to talk to you
telling him no you dont wanna take
ignoring all his texts mgs
telling him you hve bf
telling him you gay
blocking him on social networks
ignoring phone calls
be rude to the indiviual
this type of guy annoys the fuck out of me bc they are so aggrevating.
they cant read between the lines. dont read the signs of i dont want to
be bothered by you. that means they are LAME AS HELL because cool
people are not pressed bout no bitch. if im more into my cell phone than
talking to you then that means Im not interested. if my girlfriend is
blocking hard AF that means i am not interested and she is doing me a
favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment