Wednesday, August 24, 2011

But Who Cares About An Earthquake in NC

I really can care less about a damn earthquake. I felt something more painful yesterday and just don't know how I'm going to recover. A FUCKIN PAPOOSE SONG WAS IN MY EMAIL smh. Niggas really want me dead deaf and blind out here and that shit is a clear sign of it. I truly lost my vision for 2 secs in my accounting class like who the fuck thought I wanted them uncooked maggot filled meat bars in my gmail?
Shit ain't right and thats probably why I didn't feel the supposed "earthquake" that had niggas screaming that Jesus back uhhh WHERE? nah my OG Jesus aka the Messiah aint back cuz ya lil ol pen fell off a desk is he? First of all NC we felt one of the aftershocks and second... SHUT.THE FUCK. UP bout the world ending cause now yall wanna get holy and slide from left field Googled bible quotes. The damn earthquake was in VA but let everybody who felt it speak and the whole east coast from Canada to muhfuckin Florida FUCKIN FLORIDA! supposedly Harlem shook till they dropped under a desk to save themselves but they ain't do that they grabbed they phone and tweeted. Fuck safety let me tweet this shit right here smh. Not everything requires a bible quote *how this turned religious idk but rock wit me* ok trust it doesn't. People who sick, dying (died), homeless, struggling, evil hearted, happy etc. use bible quotes for them situations no aftershock that wasn't even that bad. O I get it, its cause we live on the east coast and not used to earthquakes huh? smh we live on earth, the earths crust shifts do to it being plates *yeah a nigga paid attention in class* its just rare on the east compared to the west but o well yall keep cookin on with yall quotes and world ending theories Im off to see the eye doctor smh a got damn papoose song tho

No comments:

Post a Comment