Thursday, August 18, 2011

Doug Don't Like... 8.18.11

Doug don't like stairs: and by stairs Im talking bout these shit in my new apartment. Im deadass 2.5 from fuckin them shits up yo. God blessed me with coordination never been clumsy *I walked on water last time I took a shower* so why in the hell am I constantly tripping up yes UP them shits. I swear let me get caught off guard on a drunk night no questions just punchin the shit outta them bet they won't fuck wit me no more, BET!


Doug don't like bein ashy: who does tho? NOBODY! but it sucks to put on some got damn lotion & by the time u reach the front door u look like u been eatin powdered donuts for the past hour. I can't bag a chick with the hands of dope fiend that spent the afternoon scaling building walls like a hood Spider-man for that great ol rock nope I cant. FUCK ASHINESS!

Doug don't like farting under the sheets: lord knows I should of been dead a couple times but I had to let them thangs out. Wish I didn't cuz geezzusslordsdgdfhsfgfdggdf WHEW! AHHHHHH SMDH!

No comments:

Post a Comment